* Our school Christmas Program will be Wednesday, December 20 at 1:45 PM. The children can “Dress Up” or wear their dress uniforms. * Kindergarten will visit the Adult Day Care on Wednesday, December 20.
* The gift exchange with the Prayer Partners will be on Thursday, December 21. Pease try to have the gift for your child’s partner in by Wednesday.
* There is an early dismissal on Friday, December 22 at 12:00 PM. The children will not have lunch in school.
* New Pizza and Pieracini Order forms for January are included in your Communication Folder. Please note that we will not have Pieracini orders for the first week in January. Pieracini lunches will begin again on January 8.
* The cost of milk for the week after Christmas Vacation is $1.20 for 4 days and is due on Wednesday.
Mrs. Inama and I wish you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Christmas!
Specials Schedule Monday - Phys Ed Tuesday - Computer/Library Wednesday - Music Thursday - Art Friday - Mass ( wear dress uniform )
"Peek at the Week" Religion - Preparing our hearts for Christmas, what gift will we give to Jesus for His birthday? Mary says "Yes" to God. What good choices can we make? The Christmas story Math - counting to 100 by 1's and 10's, working in daily Math journals , identifying and printing #0-20, addition facts to 5. Reading - Story - Whose GArden Is It? - real & make believe, Story sequence, Identify letters Aa- Zz, identify the sound for /m/ , /t/ , /s/, /p/, /c/ & short /a/, /i/. Spelling & decoding cvc words, ex/ cat, sat, pit, Tim sight words- I, am , the, to, a, little, is, like, for, we, he, go, have, are, my Journal writing Science - snowflakes Social Studies - communities, Christmas traditions