Our Extended Care Program (ECP) is designed to provide loving exceptional quality of care for those parents looking for an affordable means to synchronize their children’s school hours to the parent’s work hours. We work with parents to establish care around the needs of a typical working family. Along with the added benefit of school onsite care, we will give every child the opportunity to have fun, socialize and assist with any schoolwork/homework. It will not just be a pair of eyes watching your children; it will be people that will treat your children as their own. We know the difficulties that parents confront when faced with a working household. Our goal is simple: to make that challenge as easy and convenient as possible for you and to make the program as fun as possible for your child
Our Extended Care Program (ECP) is available to those registered children belonging to St. Jerome Regional School in grades K-8 on a daily basis when school is scheduled. ECP will not take place on delayed morning days or on early dismissal days that are scheduled or due to weather emergencies.
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- available on a daily basis but MUST be scheduled with ECP no less than one full day ahead of time.
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- may be used either on a daily or an occasional basis. (We request if parents use ECP occasionally please send a note in with your child each morning, or parents have until 12 noon every day to call the school and ask for their child to attend ECP.) If a parent calls the school after 12 noon on any given day or if a note is not presented to your child’s teacher it is not guaranteed that ECP will be open that afternoon.
- There is no fee to register for ECP.
- Parents will be charged $8.00/hour on a “block” hourly basis.
- Sibling discount is $5.00/hour.
- Money is NOT collected on the day of care. Parents will receive a statement on a monthly basis notifying them of amount due.
**We cannot accept any child into the ECP program without the proper emergency forms completed and signed by the parent/guardian prior to care with ECP**